Is your organisation geared to onboard staff remotely?
Experts at Walters People have devised a guide to onboarding your staff from home, to ensure your new recruits can add value and be embedded into your organisation from the get-go.
Download the e-guide to learn:
- Why businesses are continuing to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Strategies to keep new hires engaged remotely
- Leveraging technology to get your business remote-ready
- Tips and initiatives to map out a remote employee induction
- How remote onboarding could revolutionise your hiring strategy going forward
The impact of COVID-19 pandemic has meant businesses have had to adapt to remote working to remain operational, while simultaneously facing new businesses challenges. Walters People can support employers looking to lead their business through these unprecedented times.
The Walters People ‘Navigating Change’ insight series supports organisations in leveraging their people to stay connected, resilient and adaptive during periods of uncertainty and market turbulence. Drawing upon our network of experts and industry leaders, we explore how you can drive forward change, all while mitigating the current crisis.
Explore our upcoming webinars.