Need a career change? Want to find out about the latest finance opportunities in Ireland? Or just need some market insights? Make sure to meet our team at the accounting & finance open day on the 18th April 2019!
Date: Thursday 18th April
Time: 8:30am – 6pm
Place: Walters People Offices, Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC
Our experienced consultants will be available to talk to you about your next career move as well give you advice on:
- Interview preparation
- Market insights & industry trends
- Career path options
Roles we currently have available:
- Trainee accountant | Dublin City | Aviation
- Accounts assistant | Dublin City | Reinsurance
- Part qualified accountant | Dublin City | Financial Services
- Part qualified accountant | North Dublin
- Accounts payable | Dublin North | Construction
- Finance business partner | Dublin City | Facilities Management
- Financial accountant (6-month contract) | Dublin City | Banking
- Financial systems analyst (12-month contract) | Dublin City | Financial services
- Payroll executive | 9month contract | Dublin City | Financial Services
Places are limited so please register your interest here and we will be in touch with more details.
Alternatively, if you are unavailable on this day and would like to discuss career opportunities, please get in touch and we can arrange a more suitable time to register your details.
Need more information?
Find our more about Walters People or check out our latest accounting & finance opportunities.