TERMS & CONDITIONS – ROBERT WALTERS (IRELAND)
Robert Walters Limited whose Registered Office is at:
Custom House Plaza 2,
Reg No: 310265 (“Robert Walters”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FACEBOOK - Ireland v USA Rugby COMPETITION
1. This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, except employees of Robert Walters and their immediate families.
2. The Promoter of the competition is Robert Walters Ltd, Level 3, Custom house Plaza 2, IFSC, Dublin 1, Ireland.
3. Entry is made by answering the question and entering your email address, cellphone number and full name into the linked form.
4. Entry opens as soon as the competition post is uploaded each Friday evening. The competition will close on 12pm on the 8th March 2019. The winner will be contacted via email within 2 hours of the competition closing.
5. Entry is limited to one email.
Eligibility of Entries
7. Only entries that follow the required entry process will be considered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete or corrupted entries or entries that fail to reach the Promoter.
8. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be permitted.
The Winning Entries
9. The prize entitles the one winner to the specified prize of two tickets to see Ireland v France on the 10th March 2019 at The Aviva Stadium.
10. The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted within 2 hours via the email after the close of competition provided when they entered before the competition closing. By entering this competition you consent that, if you win, your name will be published in on social media.
11. The winner will be required to respond to the email within 2 hours of being notified in order to confirm acceptance and arrange receipt of their prize.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Should the prize not claimed within a new winner will be selected at random.
13. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize at any given time.
If Robert Walters is unable to provide the stated prize, they reserve the the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
14. By entering this competition you confirm that you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
16. Robert Walters will not pass on your details to any other company and your information will not be entered into the database of Robert Walters.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook,Instgram, LinkedIn, IRFU or The Aviva Stadium.